Being a PLUS member:
A PLUS member is not just another account or profile on another media site. We are not concerned here at PLUS with making money, driving up content ratings, or gaining publicity through web traffic. PLUS is seeking members who are good people and who want to make themselves better while bringing up and giving back to the community around them. You will be expected to live your life proud, honest, humbly, and give respect while working to your highest potential possible and setting a good example for others to follow.
Our community of members is also a concept of a lost 'Good Neighbor' ideal. As members we expect each person to hold each other accountable for their actions and act respectfully towards one another. If negative activity is reported, those individuals and accounts will be banned from the site and PLUS community permanently. We would also like members to help one another with an open hand by mentoring, solving each other's problems, communicating via social functions, networking, and being a helping hand in real life situations.
So ask yourself. Are you ready to become a part of a community where we are all working towards a common goal in a safe, constructive, and ambitious environment while learning more about yourself towards great experiences and success? Then register now!
1. Read and learn about PLUS through the available pages
2. Become a member by clicking on the top registration button
3. Fill out the information and you may need to authenticate your e-mail
5. Start your journey in becoming a Patch Master in each Root. Review the activities on each Root's page and start experiencing each one at your own pace, leisure, and order. Take photos and other media for proof. (If you are unable and do not wish to participate in a certain activity, simply write an article on the topic or explain your adversity to it instead of participating)
6. Post reflections on how the experience made you feel, how it expanded your mind, etc. along with any other media/content which pertains to it on your profile in the drop down activity post lists. Also further reflect in the deeper PLUS Group Reflections.
7. Purchase Plus Apparel.
8. Participate in activities & events, set a good example to the world, and help other members along the way while living proudly the PLUS mission and cause.