Use of the websites in the domain patchlifeutilities.com are governed by the following terms, conditions, and disclaimers ("Terms"). Users of this site agree to abide by these Terms. The sites are owned by Patch Life Utilities("PLUS"). PLUS reserves the right to change or discontinue any feature of the sites at any time.
The sites may include facts, views, or opinions of individuals or organizations not affiliated with PLUS. PLUS does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of these facts, views, or opinions. PLUS specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from facts, views, or opinions of individuals or organizations not affiliated with PLUS appearing on these sites. The sites may contain links to other Internet sites maintained by third parties which PLUS believes may be of interest or use to users of the sites but for which PLUS has no responsibility. PLUS makes no effort to independently verify information on Internet sites outside of the patchlifeutilities.com domain, nor does it attempt to exert editorial control over such information. PLUS makes no representations or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on such Internet sites. PLUS specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from information on Internet sites outside of the patchlifeutilities.com domain.
Except as otherwise expressly authorized in this site, no copying, reproduction, or distribution of the information contained in this site is permitted without the prior written permission of PLUS.
Limitation of Liability
The material presented on this Web site cannot be guaranteed as to accuracy and timeliness. Those relying on information presented on this site do so at their own risk and PLUS shall not be liable for either the accuracy of the information nor any actions taken based on the information. All information on this Web site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
This policy establishes how PLUS will use information we gather about you from your visit to this Site. The privacy of our customers is of utmost importance to PLUS. We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically.
What We Collect and Store Automatically When You Visit Our Websites
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
If You Register to Receive Alerts
Any personal information you provide for PLUS is protected and not released to any outside organizations.
By Posting on Patch Life Utilities (PLUS) website, you agree to these terms:
- If you are a PLUS Member you are expected to also adhere to PLUS's policies and procedures related to internet social networking.
- You must be at least 13 years old to post any content on a PLUS Internet Site.
- You are prohibited from posting any content that is confidential or on any PLUS Internet Site without appropriate approval and documentation.
- Information posted here should not be used in place of professional expertise. Therefore, by participating, you agree that PLUS shall not be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity.
- You are prohibited from using the PLUS Internet Site to provide advice or commentary by non-PLUS administrators or to use the PLUS Internet Site to make, recommend or increase referrals who are not employed by PLUS.
- As a guest posting content to a PLUS Internet Site, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this site; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in PLUS's discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-PLUS services or products), promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge and consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
- PLUS reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue access to any PLUS Internet Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. PLUS may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in PLUS's sole discretion. You understand and agree that PLUS may disclose your communications and activities with PLUS in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of PLUS rights. You agree that in the event that PLUS exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, PLUS will have no liability to you.
- By posting content on a PLUS Internet Site, you recognize that the forum is public that the posted information becomes public.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold PLUS and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to an PLUS Internet Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Agreement.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. By its very nature, a web site AND THE INTERNET cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. PLUS does not control the THIRD PARTY SITES AND THE Internet over which you may choose to send confidential personal or health information OR OTHER CONTENT and, therefore, PLUS DOES NOT WARRANT ANY SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY such interceptions or compromises to your information. When posting any content on an Internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family.
- FURTHERMORE, PLUS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEWS OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE INTERNET SITE NOT DIRECTLY POSTED BY PLUS.
- You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on an PLUS Internet Site shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Saint Louis County, Missouri.
- You may not provide any content to an PLUS Internet Site that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions or use the PLUS Internet Site to link to any sites or political candidates or parties or use the PLUS Internet Site to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
- If you link to this site, you agree to comply with PLUS's following linking agreement:
PLUS Linking Agreement
PLUS ordinarily does not prohibit links to its web site, provided that any such link does not improperly connote an endorsement by or affiliation with PLUS, or otherwise adversely impact or negatively describe PLUS.
By linking to any page on PLUS's web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set forth below:
Links may be text-based using the words, such as “Patch Life Utilities”, “PLUS”, “Patch Life” or "patchlifeutilities.com" (the "Licensed Marks").
You may not use the PLUS logo as a link. By linking, you acknowledge and agree that, other than as set forth herein all rights to the Licensed Marks, other PLUS marks, the content appearing on the PLUS site, and the design of the PLUS site belong to PLUS.
You may not create frames around PLUS's web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of PLUS's web site.
You must not misrepresent your relationship with PLUS or present false or misleading impressions about PLUS. No links to PLUS's web site may be used in a manner that implies or suggests that PLUS approves or endorses you, your web site or your goods and services. You may not use our logo on external web sites and on social networking sites such as MySpace, Facebook Twitter, or YouTube without PLUS's specific prior written authorization.
PLUS shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your web site. You agree to indemnify and defend PLUS against all claims arising out of or based upon your web site.
No link(s) may appear on any page on your web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
PLUS may at any time, in its sole discretion, without cause, terminate the license granted herein to use the Licensed Marks and your right to link to any pages on the PLUS web site. In such event upon request, you agree to immediately remove all links to PLUS's web site and to cease using the Licensed Marks.
THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A PLUS INTERNET SITE, THE NEW AGREEMENT WILL GOVERN USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, PLUS suggests that you review the Agreement, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Agreement.